Chinese hair factory has grown in popularity owing to its low price and wide range of product options, making it simple for anyone who wants to benefit from the hair market to do so. This post will go through the top 3 Chinese hair factories in China in further detail.
1. Main features of hair from a Chinese hair factory
Besides buying hair from an Indian hair factory, a Chinese hair manufacturer would be a great choice. Hair from a Chinese hair factory is a blend of hair extensions from many nations, including Brazil, India, and Cambodia. As a result, hair from a Chinese hair factory has distinct and intricate properties. However, hair traders should be aware of the following fundamental qualities of hair from a Chinese hair factory.
1.1. Chinese hair factory offers hair at low prices
Finding a reliable Chinese hair factory in the current, highly competitive hair industry that offers hair for a reasonable price will provide you with many excellent benefits in the form of economic optimization. For people who are searching for a hair supplier with affordable costs, buying from a Chinese hair factory will unquestionably be a sensible decision. They may thus make a lot of money from the hair business.
- The price of hair from a Chinese hair factory is rather inexpensive due to contemporary manufacturing processes and industrial production scale. When obtaining hair from China, they significantly reduce the cost of hair and other connected expenditures by creating hair in large numbers all at once and distributing it wholesale. Furthermore, by employing cutting-edge technology to make hair for Chinese hair factories, they will be able to lower labor costs.
- China’s suppliers and producers of hair are compelled to import hair from countries with exceptionally low pricing, such as India and Cambodia, due to a scarcity of domestic raw materials. We are all aware of how cheap it is to import hair from places like Cambodia or India. Additionally, the Chinese hair factory routinely imports large quantities. The price has reached an all-time low as a result.
Because of its inexpensive cost, wholesale hair merchants from all over the world choose and acquire hair from a Chinese hair factory. When it comes to long-term worth, however, hair business owners should regard hair quality to be superior to anything else. Because if you place too much focus on low prices without considering quality, your firm will not last long.
1.2. Chinese hair factory offers hair of moderate quality
The most important aspect in determining whether or not your clients will choose you again among some of the factors that affect their purchasing decision is customer satisfaction. When acquiring hair from a Chinese hair factory, you should keep in mind that considering the low cost, hair from a Chinese hair factory is regarded as being of mediocre quality.
- Despite its first attractiveness, hair from a Chinese hair factory may quickly lose its charm. Regardless of the fact that their country’s economy is now the greatest in the world, Chinese women rarely exchange their hair for money. Because of the minimal price of hair in other nations, such as Malaysia and India, Chinese hair manufacturers are forced to import hair, making it hard to ensure the quality of the hair. After acquiring such hair, Chinese hair factories would have to employ harsh chemicals to improve the appearance of the hair. As a result, the quality of hair sold in the Chinese hair market has declined significantly.
- Another factor to consider is that the Chinese factory of human hair wigs sometimes produces large amounts of hair and keeps stock on hand to save on production costs. However, hair loses quality with time in contrast to what it was. The nutrients that remained on the hair will eventually disappear if left in the environment for an extended length of time. As a result, even if it appears excellent on Chinese human hair, long-term durability is not guaranteed.
As a result, while Chinese human hair appears to be of high quality at first, the quality steadily deteriorates as it is used more frequently. Proceed with care if you are ready to contemplate getting China’s human hair for your business. On the other hand, you should focus on trusted providers, and Vietnam is one of them. When you make an order, Vietnamese hair manufacturers usually use resources donated by rural women to produce hair. As a result, it can stand the test of time.
2. Main types of hair from Chinese hair factory
In addition to the two important features we’ve previously highlighted, another component of hair from a Chinese hair factory that needs in-depth comprehension is classification. Having a solid understanding of categories is more crucial than any other aspect if you want to maintain your hair business. Let’s see how a China hair factory categorizes its hair now.
2.1. Classify hair from a Chinese hair factory depending on the origin
Virgin hair, remy hair, and non-remy hair are the three primary forms of hair from the Chinese hair factory.
- China produces the highest-quality virgin human hair since it is manufactured entirely of human hair and originates from a single donor. The result is that hair strands appear identical from top to bottom.
- Remy hair is less expensive since it is made up of numerous donors with the cuticle remaining intact and facing one way.
- The phrase “non-remy hair” refers to a number of hair varieties made from non-remy hair fibers sourced from diverse hair suppliers, but not all of them have the same cuticle orientation. Non-rem hair is hence the least expensive but lowest quality hair.
2.2. Classify hair from a Chinese hair factory depending on textures
Hair from a Chinese hair factory is known for its inventive copying and is even created with much superior quality, therefore Chinese hair extensions may be used in the textures listed below.
- Wig hair extensions: Because they are attached to a fabric cap, customers may easily put on and take off the hair extensions.
- Weft hair extensions: The thread is first affixed to cloth before being directly affixed to the hair of black women.
- Tape-on hair extensions can only be manually removed because the hair is sewn into the tape.
Because the extensions are epithelial tissue linked to human hair, consumers must visit a salon to have their hair linked.
3. Reliable Chinese hair factory: Top 2 wholesalers to buy
Here are the top 2 hair factories in China:
- TedHair – top 1 Chinese hair factory
TedHair Hair Factory has established itself as one of China’s best companies in human hair since its inception in 2009. International distributors, wholesalers, salon operators, and online store owners frequently collaborate. Virgin hair, closures, human hair wigs in bulk, and other items are frequently for sale.
- Guangzhou Alice Hair – top 2 Chinese hair factory
Guangzhou Alice Hair Products Co., founded in April 2004, is rapidly expanding. These Chinese wholesale human hair items are quite popular and well-liked by customers all around the world. If you select China human hair at this facility, you may be able to receive things at a reduced price. Finally, while selecting attractive hair extensions on the Guangzhou Alice Hair website, each customer’s needs are considered.
There are still many interesting about the hair industry. Therefore, visit our website Hair24hours to learn more.